DRE Rotating Foot Block
- Product ID: 12596
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE Rotating Foot Block provides veterinary professionals with a simple way to efficiently perform navicular x-ray imaging in any environment.
The rotating foot block makes it possible for clinicians to obtain oblique, lateral and vetrodorsal views, whether the foot is prone or tilted. The DRE Rotating Foot Block is compatible for use with the any portable x-ray unit.
- Rotating, detachable foot block base with tilting cassette holder allows for a wide range of imaging possibilities at various angles.
- Quick and repeatable positioning for oblique, lateral and vetrodorsal views of the foot — prone or tilted.
- Compatible for use with any portable x-ray unit.
- Provides a small amount of image magnification.
- Includes foot positioning block, angled foot support, wheeled base and three centering clamps.
- Optional — Removable Air Gap Cassette Adaptor.
Width: 12 in (30.5 cm)
Length: 36 in (91.5 cm)
Weight: 10.5 lbs (4.8 kg)