Fluid Warming Cabinet: P-2120
- Product ID: 1291
The Fluid Warming Cabinet is designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. Individual temperature controls for irrigation fluids and intravenous fluids allow for precise temperature settings for the proper type of fluid. See Specifications for further information.
- 3.4 cubic ft.
- 14-1/4"W x 21-5/8"D x 20-1/8"H
- 20-11/16"W x 28-1/2"D x 33-7/8"H
- Has two epoxy coated baskets, with a capacity of 10 liters
- Irrigation temperature can be adjusted from 90 to 150F (32 to 66C) while the intravenous temperature range is 90 to 110F (32 to 43C).
- The 4-digit LED display can be set to operate in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Safety alarm warns if temperatures exceed 10F (6C) over the set-point temperature.
- Built-in lock-out prevents inadvertent altering of temperature setting.
- Glass window doors and interior lighting for easy visualization of contents.
- Stainless steel construction with a full-perimeter stainless steel bumper.
- 5” diameter, heavy-duty casters for ease of mobility, two with locking brakes.
- Can be ordered in a stackable design with another P-2120 or with a P-2020 or Blanket Warming Cabinet.
- FDA approved
- UL & CSA approved
- 125 VAC
- Designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. (Note: Use of other types of fluids is not covered under our FDA approval).