Fluid Warming Cabinet: P-2110
- Product ID: 1290
The Fluid Warming Cabinet is designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. Individual temperature controls for irrigation fluids and intravenous fluids allow for precise temperature settings for the proper type of fluid. See Specifications for further information.
2.3 cubic ft.
13-1/8"W x 21 "D x 13-13/16"H
16-1/8"W x 27-3/8"D x 20-5/8"H
- Has rubber feet for countertop use
- The 4-digit LED display can be set to operate in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Built-in lock-out prevents inadvertent altering of temperature setting.
- Stainless steel construction with a full-perimeter stainless steel bumper.
- 5” diameter, heavy-duty casters for ease of mobility, two with locking brakes.
Can be ordered in a stackable design with another Fluid Warming Cabinet or Blanket Warming Cabinet.
UL & CSA approved
Designed specifically for the warming of irrigation and intravenous fluids. (Note: Use of other types of fluids is not covered under our FDA approval).