Warm Touch 5300A Convective Air Warming System
- Product ID: 1216
The WarmTouch 5300A convective air warming system gives you a convenient, cost-effective way to maintain normothermia in your patients.
This wamer provides clinical warmth to the animal before, during and after surgery. Intended use with WarmTouch Warming Blankets for the prevention or treatment of hypothermia. The WarmTouch unit warms up quickly (to 38 C in 30 seconds) and has the highest airflow (55 CFM) of any convection warming system.
It also has a boost setting for patients who need fast, short-term warming. It also features a HEPA filter to reduce airborne particulates.
DRE now carries a NEW Veterinary specific warming blanket and adaptor that is compatible with the WarmTouch 5300A. Ask your sales rep for further details.
- Helps minimize post-surgical complications
- Improves recovery time
- Includes a quiet, efficient warming unit that features a "boost" setting for animals needing fast, short-term warming
- Allows warming of patient at 45 C for 45 minutes
- Automatically reverts to high (43 C) after 45 minute
- Automatic shutdown at 50 C to assure patient safety
- Safety feature: audible alarm sounds and heat shuts off if temperature exceeds 45 C
- Digital hour meter placed on front for easy reference
- Multiple mounting options: pole, bed rail or optional cart. Also may be placed directly on the floor
- Cord wrap keeps cord out of the way
- Collapsible hose stores securely out of the way
- 1 year manufacturers warranty
- Highest airflow (55 CFM) of any convection warming unit
- Warms up quickly to 38 C in 30 seconds
- Boost setting for patients needing fast, short-term warming
- Thick “memory hose” provides greater flexibility than standard hoses on the market and provides less heat loss to the blanket.
- HEPA Grade Filtration – 99% efficient to .05 microns (helps reduce airborne contaminants which is not only a benefit to the patient, but to the staff as well.)
Additional Convection Warmer Models: Mallinckrodt Warm Touch 5200 Warmer #75200A
- Flexible to use for most procedures.
- Made of a soft but strong quilted material offering:
- Durability, even airflow, and comfort.
Controls and Indicators:
- Main Power Switch: Controls AC power to unit
- Air Temperature Controls: Ambient, Low, Medium and High, indicator illuminates to show selected setting
- Attention Indicator: Illuminates when thermostat has interrupted heater for patient safety
- Approximate Blanket: Boost: 45 C for 45 minutes
- Temperature: High: 43 C | Medium: 38 C | Low: 32 C
- Warm-up Time: Air temperature at nozzle exceeds 38 C in approximately 30 seconds
- Air Flow Rate: Approximately 55 CFM
- Operating Noise Level: Less than 55 db (normal conversation level
- Temperature Regulation: within 0.5 C typical
- Over-Temperature Controls: Redundant sensors shut down heater, and indicator illuminates if temperature set-points have been exceeded.
- Auto Temperature Step-Down: Air temperature automatically steps down from Boost to High after 45 minutes of use.
- Auto Reset: Air temperature setting defaults to Ambient until set point is chosen by operator.
- Filtration: HEPA filter is 99.97% efficient to 0.03 micron.
- Size: 15" H x 16" W x 11" D | 38 cm x 41 cm x 28 cm
- Weight: 15lb | 7.3 kg
- Hose: 5 ft (1.5 m); collapsible and self-supporting
- AC Power Cord: 14-ft long (4.3 m); hospital grade
- UL Listing: UL 60601-1, Hospital Medical Equipment
- AC Power: 115 VAC, 60 Hz
- Current Draw: 10 amperes, maximum
- Heater Size: 1000 watts
- 1 year manufacturers warranty