Heated V-Top Surgery Table
- Product ID: 9475
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Heated V-Top Surgery Table is available in three different options, hydraulic base, electric base or non-rotational pedestal base. This table is designed to help prevent hypothermia during small animal surgeries.
- Controlled heating in temperature ranges from 70 degrees F - 97 degrees F with even heat distribution.
- A two panel system that adjusts from horizontal to near vertical to hold the patient in the desired position during surgery.
- Overall size of the top: 19"W x 58"L
- Each panel contains an 8" x 48" heated area, with an overall heated area of 16" x 48".
- Rotation 360 degrees - electric or hydraulic version
- The thermostatic control is located on the frame for easy monitoring of temperature.
- Two sliding, quick-release, cam cleat tie-down attachments are provided on each side of the attachment rail.
- A 3" stainless steel trough permits fluid runoff into a drain outlet.
- Table can be lifted from 30 1/2" to 41" via your choice of either an electric or hydraulic mechanism.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs for electric and 400 lbs for hydraulic.
- Electrical heating system is CSA approved.
- Optional: Table caddy: table base mobility with 2 wheels. 2 wheels are elevated.