Nellcor N-560 VSat Tabletop/Portable SpO2 Monitor
- Product ID: 9858
The Nellcor N560 pulse oximeter is a compact and affordable table monitor that provides full-size performance. It incorporates Nellcor's latest technology in signal processing technology for the most accurate and reliable SpO2 and pulse rate measurements. This Technology allows veterinarians to effectively monitor a wide range of patients. The smooth and simple design is smaller than most other standalone pulse oximeters and has an easy user interface that vets will be comfortable with.
- AC or 8 hours of battery life
- OxiMax all-digital technology offers accuracy during low perfusion and patient motion
- Variable pitch beep tone signals changes in SpO2
- Display changes from green to red during alarms
- Audible and visual alarms; continuous beeps
- 24-hour trend memory
- VetSat Veterinary Sensor included
- 3-year warranty
- Oxygen saturation
- Pulse Rate
- Vertical bar graph changes from green to red during alarm conditions
- pulse search audible alarms silenced or off
- interference indicator
- battery charging
- data in sensor and SatSeconds clock
- SpO2: 1% to 100%
- Pulse rate: 20 to 250 bpm
- Pulse amplitude: 0.03% to 20%
- Audible and visual alarms for high/low saturation and pulse rate.
- Audible and visual warning indicators for low battery and sensor off.
- Audible sensor disconnect alarm.
- Power Requirement: 100 to 240 VAC, 25 to 39 VA
- plus NiMH battery
Battery Life: Minimum of 8 hours using new, fully charged battery with no alarms, no serial data.
Dimensions: 2.95”H x 9.06”W x 5.04”D (7.5 x 23.0 x 12.8 cm)
Weight: 3.07 lb (1.39 kg)
- Tabletop oximeter
- power cord
- VetSat cord
- VetSat clips
- DOC10 cable
- GCX mounting adapter pole
- mount clamp
- interface cables
- visual alarm indicator antenna