Hallowell EMC Model 2002 Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 589
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Hallowell EMC 2002 is an electronically controlled, time-cycled, pressure limited ventilators.
Electronic control-- Eliminates the substantial driving gas required to operate pneumatically controlled ventilators.
Time cycled-- Insures consistently spaced breaths. The possibility of stacking breaths or auto-PEEP is eliminated by keeping the I:E ratio constant at 1:2. This means that regardless of the respiratory rate setting two-thirds of each breath will remain for expiration. The respiratory rate is adjustable from 6 - 40 breaths per minute (BPM).
Volume constant -- Insures that each delivered breath will have essentially the same volume, independent of changes in patient compliance and airway resistance. The deliverable tidal volume (TV) range is from approximately 20ml to 3,000ml using 3 interchangeable bellows and bellows housings.
Pressure Limited-- Provides for patient safety by limiting the maximum working pressure (MWPL) to a user adjustable pressure range of 10 - 60 cm H2O.
Both the Hallowell 2002 and 2000 ventilators are equipped with dual airway pressure alarms that monitor and sound when the peak inspiratory pressure (PIP) of any breath either exceeds the preset maximum working pressure limit (MWPL) or fails to reach 6 cm H2O as in the case of a disconnect.
A Low Supply Gas Alarm, available as an option, would sound when the supply gas pressure falls below 35 psi, 2.4bar. The normal supply gas operating pressure is 50psi or 3.5bar. It is not until 35psi or 2.4bar that the ventilators delivered volume will begin to drop off proportionally with the warining supply pressure.
- Rate: 6-40 bpm
- Tidal Volume: 0-3000 ml
- I:E RATIO: 1:2 (preset)
- Gas Supply: Oxygen or Clean Dry Air
- Pressure & Flow: 35-65 psi @ 3 scfm
- [2.4 - 4.4 bar @ 100 lpm]
- Rate: Linear, 6-40 bpm w/Power Switch
- Volume: 5-turn Coarse metering valve
- (On the Model 2002) 9-turn Fine metering valve
- Maximum Working Pressure Limit: Linearly Adjustable, 10 - 60 cm H2O
- Power On: Front Panel-mounted green LED
- Alarm, Visual: Front Panel-mounted yellow LED
- Alarm, Audio: Internal audio transducer
- Unit Weight: Approximately 13 lb. [5.9 kg]
- Controller Footprint: 9"W x 10"D
- [228 W x 254 D mm]
- Configuration Overall Height:
- PN 000A3469 - 300 ml 12 3/4"
- PN 000A3470 - 1600 ml 12"
- PN 000A0088 - 3000 ml 17 1/4"
- Power Requirements: 105-125 or 208-240 vac, 50-60 Hz100 vac only
- Hallowell EMC 2002 shown in sub-image #1
Warranty: 1 year
|0-300ml Attachment||1172||Get Quote|
|Bellows 0-300ml||1173||Get Quote|
|Bellows Adapter, 0-300ml||1174||Get Quote|
|Bellows Housing, 0-300ml||1175||Get Quote|
|Bellows Housing, 300-1600ml||1177||Get Quote|
|Bellows, 300-1600ml||1178||Get Quote|
|Operating Manual: Hallowell 2000/2002||1166||Get Quote|
|Power Cord, IEC 320 USA. Models 2000/2002||1168||Get Quote|