DRE Puma Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 12555
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE Puma is an accurate, electronically controlled anesthesia ventilator that is suitable for use with both large and small animals.
- Electronically controlled pressure and volume for increased accuracy every time
- Customizable alarm parameters for upper and lower airway pressure limits
- Adjustable inspiratory time, expiratory time and flow rates
- Ventilation modes: IPPV, IBBP, SIGH, Manual
- Clear, wide angle LCD display panel
- Available with small or large animal bellows
- Dimensions: 18.3” (46.5 cm) L x 15.9” (40.5 cm) W x 19.3” (49 cm) H
- Weight: 22 lbs (10 kg)
- Display: 5.7” LCD
- I/E ratio: 10:1 ~ 1:10
- Silence time for alarm: ≤ 120s
- Tidal volume: 50 mL ~ 1500 mL
- Respiratory frequency: 0 ~ 120 bpm
- Upper airway pressure limit: 1 ~ 8 KPa
- Lower airway pressure limit: 0 ~ 2 KPa
- Safety valve pressure limit: ≤ 10 KPa
- Power: AC100V ~ 240V, 50 ~ 60Hz