DRE Bonair Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 590
- The Bonair is an electronic time-cycled ventilator with integrated patient alarms for improved safety.
- Has adjustable inspiratory time, expiratory time and flow rate.
- Can be used on smaller animals by adjusting the unit to the small animal bellows.
- Ability to be placed on any flat surface or mounted on a dovetail bracket.
- This unit is used at many of the popular Veterinary Wet Lab Shows.
- Unit has option of small or large animal bellows.
Available Options & Accessories:
- User Manual
- Large Animal Bellows Assembly
- Small Animal Bellows Assembly - sub image shows small animal bellows
- Bellows Drive Hose
- Patient Circuit - Drive Hose
- Pressure Sensing Hose 2.5m/22m M/F Connector
- Anesthesia Machine Dovetial Bracket
- Inspiratory Time: 0.25-3.0 seconds
- Expiratory Time: 0.5-0.6 seconds
- Flow Rate: 0.1-1.0 litres per second
- Adjustable Pressure Relief: 20-80 cm H2O
- I:E Ratio:Derived from inspiratory and expiratory time minimum 1:1 ratio
- Tidal Volume: 25 ml-1600 ml Large Animal Bellows; 25 ml-300 ml Small Animal Bellows
- Driving Gas: Oxygen
- External Power Supply: 90-264 volts AC
- Battery Backup: 12 hours minimum
- Dimensions: 13.4" (H) x 11.8" (W) x 10.2" (D)
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.