Drager AVE Anesthesia Ventilator
- Product ID: 53
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Drager AVE ventilator is fully integrated into the Drager anesthesia machines. The Ventilator is a volume preset, time-cycled ventilator that features solid state timing, pneumatic circuitry, independent controls, and ease of operation and cleaning. The unit acts as a controller of respiratory rate. The Inspiratory/Expiratory phast time ratio is variable, in steps from 1:1 to 1:4.5.
Available in refurbished Drager Anesthesia Machines - or - occassionally as a used part for third party repair. DRE offers these units refurbished.
Electrical Power Supply:
- Primary: 120 V.A.C.
- Secondary: 5.0 V.D.C. (Output is short circuit protected, current limited to 250 mA).
- Oxygen 40-60 PSIG (Air Optional)
- On-Off Switch: Coupled to control electric power and gas input to unit.
- Tidal Volume: Adjustabl as indicated in milliliter markings, on the bellows chamber.
- Frequency Control: Variable from zero (0) to ninety-nine (99) breaths per minute (BPM) in one BPM increments.
- Flow Control: Continuously variable within the minimum and maximum values indicated on the FLOW gauge.