Anesthesia Vaporizer Cleaning & Calibration Maintenance Services
- Product ID: 1184
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
DRE is offering special pricing on vaporizer cleaning and calibration maintenance services.
Call for pricing.
Anesthesia vaporizer manufacturers recommend cleaning and calibrating your equipment on a regular basis. A common range is from one to three years depending on your model.
Why service your vaporizers?
To ensure the vaporizer is delivering the correct required concentration of anesthetic agent it needs to be professionally serviced.
Unserviced vaporizers have the potential to leak agent into the O.R. atmosphere causing a potential health hazard to veterinarians and their staff.
Why service your vaporizers with DRE?
DRE has been calibrating vaporizers for over 20 years and has the experience and trained personnel to provide safe handling and working procedures for optimizing the long term performance of your equipment.
DRE offers a quick turn-around time. From the time your vaporizer arrives at DRE it takes between 1-3 days.
DRE offers a great price for vaporizer cleaning and calibration.
Documentation of Equipment Validation/Service:
DRE provides specific documentation with every service:
- Date of last service
- Date of the validation test
- Initials of the person who performed the test
- Test results
- Vaporizers will have a certificate of the calibration date affixed after each service
- Documentation of service will be affixed to each anesthesia machine or vaporizer that is in service
Recommended Service Time:
The primary standard for re-calibration / certification is the manufacturer recommendation. If no such recommendation exists then the anesthetic agent delivery should be validated annually or any time the vaporizer has not been in service for more than one year. If the verified delivery is 15% out of calibration, the unit should be serviced by a professional service center.
Indications for Service:
- Discoloration (yellowish-brown) in the "Fill" sight glass of a vaporizer may be an indicator for the need for service by an authorized service center. Other indicators might include cracked or damaged hoses, sticking valves or knobs, patients not responding (as anticipated) to the level of anesthesia provided.
- Common Vaporizers DRE Services:
- TEC 3, TEC 4, TEC 5, Drager 19.1, Ohio, & Penlon
- Cost of Vaporizer Cleaning and Calibration Services:
- DRE is offering a special on the cost of vaporizer clean and calibration maintenance services: Call for Pricing
- Also, have your Tec 3 & Tec 4's converted from Halothane to Isoflurane.
DRE Veterinary carries a variety of new and professionally refurbished vaporizers for sale. Also available are keyed and funnel vaporizer fillers.