DRE Titan XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine
- Product ID: 534
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The DRE Titan XL Large Animal Anesthesia Machine is a complete anesthesia support system. The Titan XL is designed for use with Equine, Bovine, Zoology, and other large animal anesthesia techniques. The system can be used for spontaneous breathing or the user may utilize the popular Drager AVE ventilator which is an electronically controlled, time cycled driven anesthesia ventilator capable of delivering from one-half to 15 liters of tidal volume at 1 to 99 breaths per minute and I:E ratios from 1 to 2 to 1 to 8.
- For use with large animals
- 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- 0-10 liters per minute O2 Flow meter
- Ventilator is time cycled and electronically controlled
- Frequency control variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory flow controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Touch control tidal volume adjustment
- Vapor exclusion system protects from both vaporizers delivering agent. One is in use, while the other shuts off.
- Top of machine acts as a storage shelf; particularly good for placing a monitor on
- Foal absorber
- Extended inspiratory and expiratory ratios
- Large animal sized endotracheal tubes available upon request
- 15 liter: P020105
- 30 liter: P02010
- CO2 absorber, bellows, refurbished drager ventilator, 2 circuits, and breathing circuits. Does not include the foal absorber.
- 3 Year Warranty
- ON/OFF Switch: Provides AC power to AVE vent
- Tidal Volume: motor driven adjustable tidal volume through the use of as momentary rocker switch 5-15 liters of tidal volume available
- Ventilator: Time-cycled, electrically controlled, pneumatic powered
- Frequency Control: variable from zero to ninety-nine breaths per minute in one BPM increments
- Inspiratory/Expiration: I:E ratio available 1:1, 1:1.5, 1:2, 1:2.5, 1:3, 1:3.5, 1:4, 1:4.5
- Inspiratory Flow: controlled through operator adjustable regulator
- Circuit Pressure Gauge: -20cm/H2) to 80 cm/H2) range
- APL Valve: adjustable pressure limit valve allows control from completely closed to fully open
- Insp./Exp. Ports: inspiratory and expiratory flow controlled through visible check valves
- Option include I:E ratio upgrade, foal absorber, open air scavenging system, e-cylinder mounting, isoflurane vaporizer, and sevoflurane vaporizer