Medfusion 2010i Syringe Pump
- Product ID: 9368
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Medfusion 2010i syringe pump offers flexibility for a variety of clinical needs, settings and applications.
The pump may be utilized whenever meticulous low volume drug on fluid injections using a syringe are required in the hospital.
The 2010i may be field customized for specific applications. A choice of 4 modes of delivery are available: Body Weight Mode, Mass Mode, Continuous Mode and Volume Over Time Mode (dose volume/delivery time). In addition, the pump has the ability to store up to 64 user regimens/protocols. A bolus may be programmed, then changed or administered at any time prior to or during drug delivery.
- Programmable for four types of infusion - Body Weight Mode; Mass Mode; Continuous Mode; Volume Over Time Mode
- Ability to store up to 64 user regimens/protocols
- Model: 2010 vs 2010i: 2010i has more conversion options for measurement
- Flow rate: 0.01-378.0 ml/hr dependent upon syringe size
- Bolus rate: up to 378.0 ml/hr dependent upon syringe size
- Total Volume Delivered: 0.0000-9999 mg. ml or units
- Accuracy: +/-3%
- Infusion Modes: Body Weight, Mass, Continuous and Volume/time
- Accepts B-D, Monoject and Terumo syringes
- Accepts: B-D 1 TB, 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml Luer lock
- Monoject 1 TB, 3, 6, 12, 20, 35, 60 ml Luer lock
- Terumo 1 TB, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60 ml Luer lock
- B-D (glass) 1, 3, 5, 10 ml
- Automatically adjusts the output PSI for different syringe sizes
- Automatically sense syringe size, syringe barrel placement and syringe plunger placement
- All syringes will fill to their maximum
- Optional 220 volt AC charger makes this syringe usable throughout the world
- Power: AC-internal battery
- Recharge Time: No longer than 16 hours with the pump turned off
- Battery Capacity: at 25C a 16 hour charge will operate the pump for approximately 10 hours at 5.0 ml/hr with a 60 ml syringe
- At 25 degrees C a 16 hour charge will pump approx. 10 hrs at 5.0 ml/hr with a 60 ml syringe
- Alarms: Near Empty, Empty, Occlusion, System Malfunction, Low/Depleted Battery, Load Syringe Plunger, Check Clutch, Syringe Pops Out, Invalid Size, Invalid Number, Alarm Audio Volume, soft/loud, Alarm Temporary Delay
- Status Alerts: Stop/Program, Deliver, Battery In Use, Battery Charging, Priming, Back Light, Standby Mode, Bolus Delivery, End of Bolus
- Weight: 2.5 lbs.
- 4.5” (w) x 3” (h) X 7.5” (w)