DRE Compass LED Surgical Microscope
- Product ID: 12340
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
Combination of classic aesthetics and modern technology
The Compass LED surgical microscope integrates high performance features for sharply focused imaging and user-friendly functionality. The compass LED offers superb optical performance with 6-step magnification capabilities and apochromatic lens that improves the resolution, contrast and image depth. The LED light source provides long-lasting, pure white color light. The counter-balanced pantographic arm allows for easy maneuvering and exact positioning.
"If you are currently in the market for a Zeiss Pico or Leica M320, the DRE Compass LED is an excellent alternative. It is very competitive and offers the most important features at a better price point. The Compass is also a great replacement option for aging Opmi 1 microscopes currently in the field. The LED lighting system alone can save thousands in overall cost of ownership."
- 6-Step magnification system
- LED lightsource Lux, life, Kelvin
- 20W LED coaxial illuminator
- 10x Wide Field Eyepiece (12.5x available)
- 250mm Objective Lens (200-400mm also available)
- Apochromatic Objective Lens
- Integrated Video Camera
- Adjustable Eyecups
- Rotatable Maneuvering Handles
- Counter-balanced pantographic arms design and tension control adjustable
- Mounting Options: Fixed Floor, Wall, Ceiling, Table, Mobile Floor
- Integrated Orange and Green Filter
- Available foot-long extension arm
- Upgradable Assistant Scope
- Eirger 45° inclined or 0-180° inclinable binocular head for Dental surgery or Straight binocular head for ENT surgery
- 12.5x/18mm High Eye-point Wide-Field eyepieces
- Range of Pupillary distance: 50mm to 70mm
- Range of the Diopter of Eyepiece: +/- 7D
- 250mm APO-chromatic objective lens with fine focusing adjustment knob
- Magnification: 6-step, Total magnification indicator 0.33=2.8x, 0.5=4.2x, 0.8=6.9x, 1.22=10.40x, 2=17X, 3=25.6x
- Diameter of object field: 8.7mm to 78.3mm
- Arms: First big arm, 500mm length can be rotated 360°. Second small arm 600mm in length with movement +/-300mm can be rotated +/-150°. Third angled arm can be 3-D movement
- Height: 1750mm
- Base size: 610mm X 600mm
- One 20W LED Illuminator
- Maximum Object Illumination: 50,000 Lux Min.
- Built-in Orange filter and Green filter changed by a knob.
- Power supply: 220V/50Hz or 110V/60Hz
- Pupillary distance adjustable: 50mm to 70mm