Alaris Gemini PC1 Infusion Pump
- Product ID: 9847
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
The Alaris Gemini PC1 Infusion Pump is a single channel volumetric infusion pump and controller.
The Gemini Family of infusion pumps are designed for use with a collective series of administration sets. The Gemini series product line offers a wide variety of needleless and standard IV sets, each featuring the patented Flo-Stop Device which provides disposable-based protection against accidental IV free flow.
- Micro/Macro Infusion Capability - Delivers precise infusion rates from 0.1 to 999 mL/hr.
- Dual Rate Programming - Provides sequential delivery of infusion programs and automatically switches to primary infusion upon completion of secondary program.
- Rapid Rate On-Line Titration - Enables rapid rate adjustments without interrupting flow.
- Panel Lock - Added safety feature that prevents inadverdent changes to infusion program.
- VersaTaper and AutoTaper - Makes it easy to ramp and taper infusion rates for patients.
- Pump/Controller Mode
- Micro, Macro and Universal Rate Modes
- VersaTaper and AutoTaper Modes
- "10 PSI" Mode
- Panel Lock
- Language Selection
- Biotech Mode