DRE Veterinary Digital Dental Sensor
- Product ID: 12378
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
DRE Veterinary Digital Dental Sensors are a filmless veterinary digital dental radiography system that produces high-resolution, diagnostic-quality images.
The new DRE Veterinary Digital Dental Sensor capsule design is more robust and made to withstand the rigors of the veterinary environment. Images are digitized and transmitted to any computer via a standard USB port.
Digital System, Size #2
- Capsule dimensions 1.23" x 1.75" x 0.2" (31.5 x 44.6 x 5.25 mm)
- Active area 1" x 1.4" (25.8 x 36 mm)
- Image size (unpacked) 2.1 MB
Advantages of digital imaging technology
- Less radiation - higher patient and staff safety
- Better images - better care
- Lower costs - more net income
- No chemicals - environmentally friendly
- Quicker diagnoses
- Reduced anesthesia time
- Instant and secure storage and retrieval of images
- No more lost or misfiled radiographs
- Easier retakes
- DRE Vet Digital System With No Questions Asked Coverage
- DRE Vet Digital System
- DRE Vet Digital System #2 Sensor Only
- Standard Warranty: 24-month limited warranty covering manufacturer defects
- Sure Coverage: One-time replacement sensor for any non-warranty reason like bites or accidental damage during warranty period
- DRE Vet Digital System Includes: ViewAll DICOM Imaging Software, USB Station, USB Cable, Sensor Armor, LIfetime Free Remote Support
- Sensor type: Active Column MOS
- Gray shades: 4096 (12 bits)
- Optical imager resolution: 16.7 lp/mm
- Pixel size: 30 μm x 30 μm
- Sensor cable length: 2 m (~6')
- Power supply: USB powered device—no external power supply needed
- Interface: USB
- Shipping weight: Approximately 5 lbs.
- Warranty: 24 Months Parts and Factory Service in the United States and Canada
- Safety certifications: CSA, CE, IEC 60601-1-2, ISO 13485
|DRE DXR Digital Veterinary Dental X-Ray System||12377||Get Quote|