Medtronic Physio-Control Lifepak 10
- Product ID: 88
- Condition: Retired
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
- These units are primarily used in Ambulances and Emergency Rooms because they are a lightweight, portable defibrillator monitor with a built-in recorder
- Lifepak 10s are battery operated, AC adapter optional. However, a separate battery charging system is required (not shown)
- Easy-to-read display
- Lifepak 10s meet current ACLS standards
- Available Refurbished
- Optional Accessory: Case (Ask Sales Rep if in stock)
- 10P (Pacing)
- Dimension CM: 10.4cm x40.6cm x 37cm
- Dimension Inches: 4" x 16" x 14.6"
- Weight: 9 kg; 20lbs
- Battery: 3 NiCad batteries, 12V, 1.0 amp hours each. A new Battery Pack registering at least 100% capacity on the Battery Support System will provide at a minimum: 45 minutes of monitoring or 30 minutes of pacing or 25 discharges at 360 joules per Battery Pack
- ECG Lead Selection: Paddles, I, II, III
- Input: Isolated ECG via quick-Look defibrillator paddlews, Fast Patch electrodes, or 3-lead patient cable.
- Cardioscope Display Size: 72.55 mm (2.85 in) x 43.5 mm (1.7 in), non-fade.
- Defibrillator Waveform: 5 msec monophasic pulse (Edmark) per AAMI spec.
- Energy Select: 0, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 300, 360 joules.
- Paddle Controls: Charge (with indicator light); Record (activates strip chart recorder); Energy Select (rotating dial 0-360j); Discharge (dual energy discharge buttons, on on each paddle).
- Charge Time: Charges to 360 joules in less than 12 seconds above 0c.
- Paddle Area: 82 cm2
- Synchronizer: Delivers energy discharge within 20msec of sync marker on cardioscope.
- Strip Charge Recorder
- Paper Size: 50mm x 30m
- Paper Speed: 25m / sec
- Annotation: Includes time, date, lead, gain, heart rate, defibrillator and / or pacing parameters.
- Critical Event Record: Digitally stored record of critical ECG and device parameters.
|Battery for Physio-Control Lifepak 5, 10, and 250 Defibrillators||498||$80.00|
|Physio Control Compatible Quick Combo Pacing and Defibrillation Pad||328||$97.68|