Hewlett Packard Codemaster XL | XL+
- Product ID: 90
- Condition: DRE Refurbished
Hewlett Packard Codemaster defibrillators are available in models XL or XL+ (pacing optional) with a built-in recorder and AC power with battery back-up. These defibrillators are sold refurbished. Includes built-in small animal paddles.
- High performance defibrillator
- Cardioscope, noninvasive pacemaker & recorder
- Rapid charge
- True easy 1-2-3 operation
- Built-in pediatrics paddles - simply remove cover for pediatric paddle use.
- See large paddle image above for representation
- Adjustable heart rate alarms
- High capacity indicator
- Comes with ECG cables, leads, pads & battery
- Optional pacing, pacing cable, and internal paddles
- 1 year defective parts warranty
Available Model Options to Analyze Waveforms:
- SPO2 - Pulse Oximetry
- Advisory Mode
- External Electrode Adapters
- Dimensions: 7.9"H x 11.8"W x 15.6"L | 20cm x 30cm x 39.7cm
- Weight: 24 lbs.| 10.9kg
- Battery Type: Rechargeable, sealed lead-acid battery. 4 Ah, 12 V nominal.
- Charge Time: 2 hours to 90% of full capacity. 18 hours to 100% capacity. Repeated charging to less than 100% will reduce the useful life of the battery.
- Capacity: 2.5 hours monitoring or 50 full-energy discharges or 1 hour monitoring and recording.
- AC input: 100 to 230 VAC +/- 15%, 50/60 Hz.
- Battery Indicators: Illuminated LED indicates battery is charging. Low Battery message appears on the monitor.
- Waveform: damped sinusoidal.
- Output energy (delivered): 2,3,5,7,10,20,30,50,70,100,150,200,300, and 360 joules.
- Charge control: push-button on apex paddle and on front panel.
- Charge time: less than 5 seconds to 360 joules with a functional battery installed.
- Charge done indicator: display indicates available energy, charge-done light on apex paddle, charge done tone.
- Synchronizer: SYNC message appears on the monitor and is annoted periodically on the recorder while in synchronous mode. An audible beep sounds with each detected R-wave, while a marker on the monitor and sync mark on the recorder strip indicate the discharge point.
- Paddles: standard paddles are anterior / anterior. Adult electrodes (83 cm sq) slide off to expose pediatric electrodes (21 cm sq). Paddle cord is 10 feet (3m). Full range of internal paddles are available.
- Input: ECG activity may be viewed through the paddles or patient cable.
- Lead fault: LEADS OFF message and dashed baseline appear on the monitor if a lead becomes disconnected. Common mode rejection: greater than 100dB measured as per AAMI standards for cardiac monitors.
- Heart rate display: digital read out on monitor from 20 to 280 bpm.
- Annotations: time, date, heart rate, event markers, ECG mode, and selected energy.
- Recorder Mode: automatically documents events and ECG during defibrillation episodes. The recorder can be configured to run in either real time or with a 6-second delay.
- Frequency response: .5 to 40Hz monitor bandwidth. .05 to 150 Hz diagnostic bandwidth is selectable.
|Battery for Hewlett Packard Codemaster||494||$45.00|