Hamilton Bell VanGuard Centrifuge
- Product ID: 9445
The Hamilton Bell VanGuard V6000 and V6500 models incorporate the most advanced design in its class.
The VanGuard centrifuge meets the needs of today's health care environment. When the transparent polycarbonate cover is closed, the VanGuard centrifuge provides aerosol and splash protection and permits visual inspection of the tubes. A special black and white symbol mounted on the motor cap, when used with a stroboscope, allows for easy periodic testing of the motor RPM. For additional protection, when the cover is opened the power is automatically shut off. The VanGuard's protective design assures health care personnel of significantly reduced biohazard risk.
VanGuard centrifuges are ideal for use in animal diagnostic, clinical, biology and chemistry labs, and physicians' offices. The constant speed motor and electronics are built for long life, smooth performance, and reliability. The VanGuard develops relatively high speeds (up to 3500 RPM) combined with a fixed angle design for optimum and efficient seperation of blood and materials of varying densities and high deposition rates. The structural foam housing and polycarbonate cover are secured to a steel base. The VanGuard centrifuge is backed by a full one year warranty.
- Integral aerosol and splash protection: minimizes exposure to infectious disease
- New V7000 rotor with LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Automatic shutdown when cover is opened
- Maintenance-free brushless induction motor
- Specimen friendly low ambient temperature
- Motor meets CSA standards
- Efficient and quiet operation
- 10 ML or 15 ML hardened aluminum; comes with 6 of choice
- Removable line cord
- Underwriters Laboratories Inc listed
- Full 1 year warranty on centrifuge
2 Available Models:
- Model V6000: with On/Off Switch
- Model V6500: with On/Off Timer
- Replacement 10?ml Hardened Shields:
- 11.5 cm x 2 cm Diameter
- Replacement 15ml Hardened Shields:
- 10 cm x 2 cm Diameter
- Adaptor Cushions for 10 ml to 15 ml - Sold in a pack of 6.
- Adaptor goes into the centrifuge tube - to make shorter tubes fit better in the centrifuge
VanGuard V7000 Motor:
- This new cast aluminum rotor is an essential part of every VanGuard centrifuge. The unique design includes a double "D" motor shaft that interlocks with the V7000 rotor. Designed for maximum strength and efficient performance, the V7000 rotor comes with its own LIFETIME WARRANTY
|Hamilton Bell VanGuard Centrifuge: V6500: with On/Off Timer||9447||Get Quote|
|Hamilton Bell VanGuard Centrifuge: V6000 with On/Off Switch||9448||Get Quote|