Tuttnauer EZ11Plus Fully Automatic Autoclave
- Product ID: 12553
Ask About Financing
Available in US only.
Need Equipment Advice?
Ask Our Experts! (800) 462-8195
The Tuttnauer EZ11Plus is a fully automatic autoclave designed for today’s busy veterinary practice. Sterilize and dry instruments quickly with the autoclave’s closed door drying and efficient air pump. The EZ11Plus features a multicolor display to show cycle information and a networking port to monitor the autoclave remotely. Use the unit’s many loading options to find the right configuration for your practice.
- Clear, multi-color display shows real-time cycle information.
- Use the display to read cycle parameters, temperature, and chamber pressure.
- Sleek, modern EZGlide door designed to be ergonomic for clinicians.
- Closed door drying for sterility and efficiency.
- High-efficiency air pump requires 0.2µ HEPA air filter.
- Flexible loading options to accommodate any facility.
- Comes with Tuttnauer pouch rack to encourage proper loading.
- Fill water at front or back of the autoclave.
- Built-in USB port for cycle data transfer.
- Networking capabilities for remote cycle monitoring.
- Designed to meet current sterilization standards.
- Optional printer available.
- Chamber Dimensions: 11” (28 cm) x 19.8” (50.4 cm)
- Chamber Volume: 7.5 gallons (28.5 L)
- Overall Dimensions: 20.9” (53 cm) W x 24.8” (63 cm) D x 17.3” (44 cm) H
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 4 full & 4 half (loaded vertically)
- Tray Dimensions 6.7” (16.9 cm) W x 16.3” (41.3 cm) D x 0.6” (1.6 cm) H
- Number of Trays: 5
- Voltage: 120V
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Power: 1400W
- Current: 12A
- Shipping Weight: 122 lbs. (56 kg)